Friday, November 30, 2012

Free Art Curriculum!

I am totally excited to try this out -- (I love free stuff)!  I also LOVE art!!!  I love the ability to teach my children and spend time doing many hands on activities.  Art is included in many of our homeschooling studies!  All 3 of my boys love art, but JC is particularly excited about art and he excels!!!

Anyway a friend in my WV home school group shared this information and I would love to share it with you -- click here -  Peace Creek On The Prairie and follow the directions, basically search for *Adventures in Art* - put it in a cart, fill out some basic info -- continue as if you were *buying* but do not put in your Credit Card, then add the code Blessings2013

Please grab it now, then come back and lets chat about it after we try it out!!!

MG

No comments:

Post a Comment