Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Bananas on your skin!

http://naturesnurtureblog.com/2012/07/01/treat-acne-other-skin-conditions-with-banana-peels/

My 7 year old son and I just read this, he immediately tells his 5 year old brother, who goes and says * I will hurry up and eat a banana* now they totally self initiated rubbed banana peels on their skin to help with their very very dry itchy skin we have been experiencing since we moved her to VA!

I will also try and overnight banana treatment.  Funny story I once painted my house, up until the last minute (as the renters were moving in).  My brother Jon and I were working non stop for like 34 hours and I was so tired I rubbed my banana peel on my face, it felt good and refreshing and made my skin feel moist and super soft, now I am sharing this link with him and will got leave on a banana skin treatment!

No comments:

Post a Comment